The Workit Clinic program is available to anyone who is struggling with opioid use.
Workit Clinic plan members must:
- be able to meet with their physician in person at one of our clinic locations
- have access to a computer or a smartphone with internet
- be able to video conference with his or her prescribing physician once a week
- be able to complete drug tests as ordered by his or her physician once a week
- be able to pay with a credit or debit card after the first in-person appointment
Have more questions? Call or text us anytime: (855) 659 - 7734 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We're here to help.