The Workit Clinic program is available to anyone who is struggling with opioid use.
Workit Clinic plan members must:
- be able to meet with their physician in person at one of our clinic locations
- have access to a computer or a smartphone with internet
- be able to video conference with his or her prescribing physician once a week
- be able to complete drug tests as ordered by his or her physician once a week
- be able to pay with a credit or debit card after the first in-person appointment
Members that succeed in the Workit Clinic program are highly motivated to get well and prioritize their treatment. They're able to complete program requirements (drug testing, appointments, counseling), and have access to stable internet and technology to complete video visits.
Have more questions? Call us at (855) 659-7734 or email email@example.com. We're here to help.